The Abyss Simulator is an emergent history turn based experience that allows our community to virtually investigate, make discoveries and strategically trade Abyss currency (scrap) for properties, upgrades and more.
To get started in the simulator you need to join us on Twitch and/or Discord and you’ll recieve some scrap to start making orders. Once you start spending and investing in more valuable assets, your territory will expand. Be careful though, there are anomalies, unknown phenomena and potentially hostile players/organisations that might be plotting against you.
- JOIN – Enter your info in the “Inititation Form” for some starter scrap
- ORDERS – Purchase valuable properties & upgrades to gain territory and more earning potential
- BETS – Enter bet !commands in live Twitch chat sesssions
- NEGOTIATE – Ddiscuss deals with hosts, players and teams on Twitch / Discord
- THEFT – Break into vulnerable property and steal from your opposition
The role of ID’s is to allow players to easily target a specific user, property or area of land.
- PLAYER ID – Players name / alias based on Twitch / Discord username
- PROPERTY ID – A unique 9 digit code associated with all properties (e.g. 000 000 000)
- LOCATION ID – An alphanumeric code marking areas of the map grid (e.g. A01 or F12)
If for example the player wishes to upgrade a specific building, inputting the [property ID] code with your orders helps to identify the exact building.
If you look closely on the map, you will also see a grid starting with A01. If the player wishes to research part of the map, inputting the [location ID] will isolate the research to that specific area.